Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Monday In Kamloops

Hi Folks,
It's been a while since my last post. I must confess I have been suffering the summer time bah's. Between alergies sinus infections and some misterious stomach ailment I have been remiss to write. But I have found a quiet moment to record my thoughts. Kamloops has been unusually wet for this time of year. The rain is welcome though, the summer heat will come soon enough and we will all be hiding from the heat. I have some holidays coming soon. I'm looking forward to seeing Justin we are going to get a few days together in early July. And then back to work for a few weeks. Then two weeks off in August. Jackie, Kristine and I are Qualicum Beach bound for a visit with my Dad & Carol. Jackie and I are looking forward to taking an two day trip by bicycle to Hornby Island. A little R&R at a bed and breckfast and seeing the sights including Tribune Bay. We just bought a new car (well new to us) and looking forward to the trip. Well thats all for now. But remember folks, no matter where you go....... there you are!

No comments: